Followers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

PAIR OF BOOTIES FOR BIRTHDAY

Hi friends,
I am creation shoes shoes n shoes


Birthday invites for a friends daughter


lil "S" is turning TWO & she is celebrating with  "SHOE" party as she is already loving shoes n has a collection of them...... 
girls will be girls!!


The theme looked very interesting so I jumped up with my pattern papers & scissors & went ahead with the sketch of the little booties !

Handmade template (drop in a msg if u need it) & Used buttons n punched flowers with glitter stone:)


Shoe shaped invites in 2 different paper patterns but same base pink n purple colour


lovely pair of booties

My friend & lil S also was very excited seeing these n I too preserved one pair for me "winks"
best wishes for her birthday........

THIS GOES FOR -

 Unstampabellechallenge- anything goes
creative inspirations- anything goes
pink n purple @ ilovepromarkers
Ooh La La Creations -seeing doubles
panpastel- double

thanx
good day

26 comments:

  1. These are way too cute. What a fun theme for a 2 years olds birthday. I can' help but think what her collection will be like when she is a teenager. Thanks for joining in at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  2. How sweet and pretty are those shoes...
    Thanks for joining us at Unstampabelles this month.

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  3. Awwww, how cute are they! Super idea. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  4. Adorable project thanks for joining in with us at PanPastel uk this week.

    Kerry DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  5. Oooo this is a fun project .... how lovely... shoes everywhere, my idea of heaven! Thanks for joining us at the PanPastel UK challenge this week .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  6. These are so sweet, such a lovely idea. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  7. A fabulous design for invitations, perfect for a little girl. Thanks for sharing this with us at the PanPastel UK challenge this week.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  8. Super fun projects beautifully designed, thanks for joining in at PanPastel UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  9. How cute! thanks for joining in UnstampaBelles Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  10. Ooh what a lovely lot of shoes, very pretty, thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  11. wow what a cute project, fab idea. Thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  12. Hey can u share the template

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure dear please drop in email id will mail it asap!

      Delete
  13. Hey can u share the template

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...