Followers

Monday, January 23, 2012

My First BLEND

Hi friends
This blog is really very special to me ,
yesterday was reading a blog on BLENDS (BLENDS means Blogger Friends) by Dr.Sonia and I wrote to her hope that I make wonderful blends here too. Today my blog is all about a blogger friend I happened to follow, get inspired follow her steps of crafting n finally bump into her in my own apartment just to find out she stays in my own block:)

Yuppie I had butterflies in my tummy when I came to know that our very own crafter JAYA stays near by whom I had accidentally met on the elevator but realized it was JC only after joining ICRC. She was the guest blogger that month n the picture resembled someone it met so I blindly guessed n mailed her. Whoa what a awesome feeling when I came to know she was the one.........:)

Finally we met 2 weeks back Gosh that wasnt enough I was wanting for more as I was totally spell bound with her simplicity just like her cards n I wanted to meet again and  finally the day came

Here is a small card i made for my inspiration n was glad she loved it n gave a special place for it in her lovely home!!


                          fringed flowers with 10mm paper with quilled leaves n swirls, stamped "for you" for the first time  ( clicked a pic in hurry)

Today I had an Awesome evening with her dint how time flew just loved every bit of it n worth it making such a lovely friend like her.......
thanx JAYA for the lovely evening awaiting more good times with you:)

GOOD DAY

6 comments:

  1. Atiya Thank You for this dear and so fabulous you stay near Jaya. How cool is that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  2. The moonstone paper looks gorgeous with the quilling
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  3. lovely card..first time here..glad to follow you..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...