Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Handmade gifts for kids BIRTHDAY

Hi Everyone,
As i decided to give handmade gifts this year i started working on it as soon as the year began & spent the last one week on these wonderful gifts for wonderfull lil princessess!!


I decided to make similar gifts for both girls as they are 6-7 yrs of age.


For "F" - quilled name plate,dream book, 6 bookmarks each n photo frame


QUILLED NAME PLATE

name board craft for kids room
This was my 2nd name plate similar to one i made for my son DHRUV

DREAM BOOK
FRONT LOOK
princess diary mini album
 The book consists of 18 pages , I have used disney princess stickers &
dora the explorer in many places.
 The first page

My fav page in the book

rest of the book

collection of handmade bookmarks


Handmade photo frame
tutorials from Dr.Sonia
close up

"F" is celebrating her 6th birthday
this all for her special day

Things that went in:
patterned papaers & EMBELLISHMENTS - ITSYBITSY
STICKERS- LOCAL STATIONERY SHOP

thanks for dropping in......
GOOD DAY

6 comments:

  1. Thank You so much for linking to me dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  2. The princess book and the quilled lettering are so gorgeous !

    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  3. This post makes me smile big time. All my projects during those early years also featured lots of stickers!
    Thank you so much once again for participating in my 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

Quick 3 cards in 5 mins

Hello peeps ,  3 cards in 5 mins and I love using the flower collections from Itsy Bitsy ,  I always think it helps me put together ...