Followers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

For the mom to be

Hi friends,

CUTE & CUDDLY
A BUNDLE OF JOY
OUR MOTHER-TO- BE
IS EXPECTING A GIRL /A BOY???

My  sis- in -law is glowing n her life is blooming with joy:)
My cousin Bro n Sil are expecting their First baby

Here's something I made for them


card stock to patterned paper n stickers eveythings ITSYBITSY
seems like I am endorsing for them
with matching cover n just altered the frame

Does it look similar???
Yups I  created a same one for a friend of mine u can find it here i just loved it soo much that
 I created it again

congratulations on the arrival of the baby/baby shower card

Hope they like it:)

This card goes for
CRAFTY JC- new beginings
Unstampabelleschallenge- anything goes

good day
thanx for visiting

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to your brother and SIL. This is a lovely card....great colours and style. Thanks for joining in again at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute card. thanks for joining in UnstampaBelles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...