FLOWER POT CARD

Hi friends,
I have been on & off blogging these days, some special projects keeping me busy n away from blogging.....I had an awesome vacation, back home with loads of ideas & lots of inspirations... stitching,quilling,card making n scrapbooking keeping me handfull with more of dhruv's co-operation!!

Today i want to thank a few bloggers whom I am inspired by & are keeping me busy with to do lists!!

She is a very well known personality in the bloggers land n when i just came in here
Dr. Sonia s.v http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com/ inspired me &
Tutorials from her projects have me filled a year of creations & here goes

my First FLOWER POT CARD



 FLOWER POT CARD WITH A COORDINATING CARD



 BACK SUPPORT STAND so they can keep it in their showcase window



CARD INSERTED
This is for a special couple celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary:)

THANX A LOT
FOR VISITING MY BLOG
GOOD DAY

Comments

  1. Wow Atiya what a brilliant innovation to add a stand and that too in such a pleasant baby pink.Thank You so much for linking to me and so glad I was able to inspire you.
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  2. this is really g8 !!!! atiya !
    love the idea :) thanks for joining us in the DT call
    @ lightbox creative ideas :)
    All the very best !
    Hugs
    pooja
    http://lightboxcreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete
  3. Wow colorful creation. Love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  5. Oh Sharada this post goes back a long way and I am amused to see I must have been half asleep when I commented last time...can't figure out why I called you "Atiya"...was your name Atiya then? Hehe!!
    And Thank you girl for remembering all these projects and participating in my 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. Yes sonia I used to use my pen name in the innitial days ! "Atiya " is my pet name is used as my pen name !! I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular Posts