Monday, December 12, 2011

Dhruv's activity book!!

Hi friends,

Finally I can reveal my creation that is keeping me busy n away from blogging

DHRUV'S ACTIVITY BOOK/ QUIET BOOK

2nd  BIRTHDAY GIFT

The final look & the book shall be updated in my next blog here 
Complete Look of Quiet Book 
have a peek into the book


The size 12x12 inch activity book

The pages are made with plain white cotton fabric

This book focuses on counting, matching shapes , colours & numbers for toddlers

Contains finger puupets made of felt.


This activity book is designed around numbers 1-10 and 
are all hand cut and  hand stitched:)


Dhruv loves the barn n the farm animals, they are finger puppets made from foam sheets


Plucking apple also is one of his favorite  in this book... 

he wanted his car to feature in this pic!!





more on numbers games n dhruv enjoying the activities I shall update soon

Inspirations and  Tutorials at 


THANKS A LOT TO ALL THE BLOGGERS WHO HELPED ME IN THEIR OWN WAYS TO MAKE THIS FOR MY SON........

Sorry for not being able to post comments or thank u notes
thanks again

have a complete look @ the book here

KEEP FOLLOWING
Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards



Sharada Dilip
GOOD DAY:)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  2. Wow such a lot of work you put into this project. Kudos to you
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

Quick 3 cards in 5 mins

Hello peeps ,  3 cards in 5 mins and I love using the flower collections from Itsy Bitsy ,  I always think it helps me put together ...