D's Activity Book Complete Look of Quiet Book

Hello friends

For all those who have come from reading DHRUV's AC book post here's how the book looks like.........

D's Activity Book 

Complete Look of Quiet Book 


This Activity book is designed for my 2 yr old n is simply of more colours & fun.

The size 12x12 inch activity book

The pages are made with plain white cotton fabric

This book focuses on counting, matching shapes , colours & numbers for toddlers

Contains finger puupets made of felt.

It has 5 pages bordered with yellow makes it attractive.

 My son likes plucking out & fitting stuffs back & is leaning sorting colours n shapes


 I designed it as a bag so that its easy for him to carry around & the bag has space to fill in his colour pencils n a colouring book .

PEEK INTO THE BOOK

 CAR MOVING FORWARD N BACK

FARM BARN



APPLE OF MY EYE




Inspirations and  Tutorials at 


THANKS A LOT TO ALL THE BLOGGERS WHO HELPED ME IN THEIR OWN WAYS TO MAKE THIS FOR MY SON........


Its already on his ride:)

This is one of my handmade gifts for my son this year........
I made set of cards for him too each from one member of the family!!



Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards



Sharada Dilip

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular Posts