Followers

Friday, November 25, 2011

Dancing To ur Tunes

Hi friends,
Its our wedding anniversary today:)
I created this card specially for my hubby on ur anniversary....


I sketched out the dancing couple and have used colour pencils to colour the dancing couple!

Close up here 

This lovely card with the dancing couple is a handmade sketch coloured with colour pencils 
stars are punched out using star punch 
Hearts are paper emebellishments
Used glitter paper on the back ground & white card stock 
sentiment stickers 
I have created this using itsybitsy products.

He just couldnt take his eyes off it:)
He is my driving force behind all my creations n this card made our day


good day

2 comments:

  1. All the best for your DT aspirations and such a sweet card Atiya

    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good wishes Sharada.. hope ur card will win everyone's Heart!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...