Followers

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy Moments:) my new craze

Hi Readers,
I present to u all my new found love
CARD MAKING

I have been making cards since my childhood for different occasions but never given it a serious thought as a hobby and Blogging has  re introduced me to this love .

Here I present you my first card


My favourite part of the card,

PP,FLOWERS BLOOMERS & CARDSTOCK FROM ITSYBITSY
This is specially made for my uncle aunts 25th anniversary with 25 flowers n one more to go:)

I couldnt stop myself at one and here are the others

My cousin is celebrating her first anniversary & here is the one for them!!

first anniversary card


I made this for my My grand mom. She loves gardening & here's a lovely garden for her using all the stickers and lovely stuffs I have started collecting .

This is made for my grandma for her 76th birthday

thanx
 good day

2 comments:

  1. I love your cards... esp the dancing couple card. had a nice 3-d effect. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...