Monday, September 5, 2011

NEW PROJECTS- PUFFY POUCH2, QUILLED EARRINGS & SCRAPBOOK


HEY Friends
This week I sat up to complete my  PUFFY POUCH  as per the tutorial no twist but bigger size


Got inspired by quilling bloggers n tried my hands on quilled jewellery


and

finally did loads of shopping @ ITSY BITSY

My crafty haul




 YEHHHHHHH.....
Finally I got it all for the photo album/ scrapbook for my son:)


 Found this book @ GANGARAM'S STATIONARY

W.I.P

JUST TRIED OUT THE FIRST PAGE...
WILL TAKE SOMETIME OFF TO COMPLETE THIS BOOK FOR
DHRUV:)


THANX FOR VISITING
GOOD DAY

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...