Followers

Friday, September 30, 2011

Butter cup bag with roses

Hi friends,
Finally got time to blog!!
M on a vacation with my son n just loving the free time n attention @ my in laws place...
I thought it would b a good bye to sewing machine for a month but as i landed in mangalore i got to know my mom in law got a new sewing maching n how could i resist i just had to try this bag!!

BUTTERCUP PLEATED BAG
                                                     

Handmade Pleated Bag with roses


YOU CAN FIND THE TUTORIAL @
 http://pinktulipza.blogspot.com/2009/06/buttercup-bag.html


          back look

 Made the newly learnt fabric roses on one side of the bag:)

Thanks to my MOM IN LAW for taking care of dhruv when i was all over the butter cup bag:) 
This a gift to her for letting me learn experiment n inspire me.... thank u MAI

good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...