Followers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

SUMMER CREATIONS- DOUGH ANIMALS & ORIGAMI

Hello Friends

I have been creating all this summer

My SUMMER CREATIONS:)



My  8yr Old nephew is spending his summer vacations with us this year and we crafted together so here are few of the stuffs we created together!! It was gr8 fun...............


 We started with making animals from the play dooh available in the market for kids which has stencils ............


After few hours it was more fun to create our own imaginary creations n then came our best peice of work the fruit basket!!


The SEAHORSES are made of CHAPATI dough made at home

its a easy Recipe with  2 cups of atta &  one tbsp salt as the craft dough recipe ... Knead well only adding as much water as you need.The right consistency is when the dough does not have cracks and does not stick to your fingers.


 I used my sons sand toys as moulds to make animals n sea horse...

the baby turtle is hand made and its imple isnt it .

Your finished salt dough sculptures can be air-dried or oven-dried to set.


I have air dried it for 7 days and occasionally turned it and once they are dry we have painted them with acrylic paints .

 The quilling scenary was made at the summer camp I counducted  along with the team:)


 The origami SEA WORLD project was a hit among kids,


The shells & the turtle was made out of the home made dough...


 origami whale, turtle , crab n the fish were the highlights of the project


It was soo much fun doing all this with the kids awaiting many more moments!!

thanks for dropping in

GOOD DAY

Sharada Dilip

2 comments:

  1. The dough art you guys made is fantastic. I have been meaning to do some salt dough with my daughter soon..
    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...