Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My puffy cosmetic pouch!!

Hello friends 

TRAVELLING HAND MADE is truely very inspiring,
 I sat up making a puffy pouch for cosmetics with a lovely step by step tutorial by AYUMI


I love the pouch, either way its quick n easy to make & wonderful patchwork with the twist


I have used these 3 materials for the purse n lining


Let's start making the outer shell.

Sew the fabrics like this to make..Two patchwork panels like these.


To make a peek-a-boo, grab the cotton fabric at one edge.
Do that for each short edge of the cotton fabric.
Here is how it looks like after you are done with
three edges on one side,
& u can do the same on the other side like AYUMI has done in her tute .

I opted to go by one side only and it was quick n easy to finish with AYUMI'S TUTE:)


HOPE THIS Blog and  TUTORIAL HELPS U TOO!!

Thanks to Ayumi's Tutorial 

GOOD DAY

6 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...