Friday, July 29, 2011

SWEETHEART HALTER DRESS


Gosh i was desperately wanting to finish this dress in 30mins but ended up doing it in parts but Im glad with the final result!!



                                                             front look


The backside of the dress!!

 I just love the colour & the material i could find for this dress it looks out well!!

I got this dress done reading tutotrial from AMY:) i just loved the way it has come out n thanx to AMY for sharing such a beautiful creation enjoyed every bit of making it:)
for the tutorial check out : Sweetheart Halter Tutorial by



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

Quick 3 cards in 5 mins

Hello peeps ,  3 cards in 5 mins and I love using the flower collections from Itsy Bitsy ,  I always think it helps me put together ...