Followers

Thursday, July 7, 2011

QUILT & QUILLS


Hello friends,


This is my very first write up in the bloggers land :)


Quilts n quills, as the name says it all…. I love to quilt & the new craze is paper quilling!!



I quilted my first quilt for my baby when I was expectingJ!! 


It is an applique baby quilt measuring 35”/21”.








I have used 4 different cotton materials along with felt cloth which stands out.









Each patch piece measuring 7”









The animal pattern has been designed by me.









Though the colour I choose was pink my son loves to use it, m happy making itJ


The inspiration for this quilt came from a gift from my aunt who does wonderful quilts; this is one among her best pieces…



I just love the appliqued caterpillar on it, that’s the main attraction of the quilt.


DO WRITE /POST UR COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG & LET ME KNOW IF U REQUIRE THE ANIMAL PATTERNS!!


GOOD DAY:)


2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful quilt Sharada..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...