Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Applique for BABY dress

I am a Busy BEE these days, the BUG to stitch lil dresses has bitten me...
 I am doing applique & reading loads on tutorial blogs....

Strawberry for baby doll
                                          Lovely Birdie
Bugging BUG

Happy that all seem to have come out nice.... will make cute lil jumpers for my Sis In Law lil baby doll.
 She's 3months old lil doll RIA............

Feel FREE to WRITE /POST UR COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG & LET ME KNOW IF U REQUIRE THE ANIMAL PATTERNS TO CREATE UR OWN STUFFS!!
GOOD DAY:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...