Hello friends ,
Here is a colourful tag I have created using "Once upon a Time " stamp set from Clearly besotted.
I totally love the way it turned out , I am using this tag as a gift tag on a birthday gift for my niece who is turning 1 and perfectly as cute as the image here. My son even said that the bears are US now, isn't it?
- I have used baby theme yellow pattern paper from my stash scraps and made it into a tag using the round tag punch.
- Over that I have layered the pink small tag with sentiments stamped from Mft BB Happy Hippos Stamp set.
- I have hand stamped and fussy cut with borders the copic coloured image from "Once upon a Time " stamp set from Clearly besotted .
- Then I have adhered the fussy cut image to the tag with double sided tape to create a dimension.
- Finished the tag with a pink ribbon !
Playing along - Simon Says - cute - Wednesday challenge
That is all for today , Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!