Hello Friends ,
Im sharing a wall decor creation I recently worked on along with my kiddo
Buddha Canvas Art / Mixed Media Buddha Wall Decor
Supplies required -
- Buddha stencil
- Acrylic paint
- Modelling paste / Texture paste
- Paint brushes
- Floral Flourish Chipzeb.
- Once you are ready with your supplies, start with adhering the Buddha stencil on the canvas as to where you want the Buddha image to be made on the canvas.
- We decided it to go in the center of the canvas
- Next step is to create the texture image using the stencil. This is the fun part of the creation using the Texture paste and the spatula.
- Kids will love create the textured image in a jiffy! Slowly remove the stencil and wash and save it for later.
- The textured image needs to dry for further steps. You can heat dry it but I chose to air dry it.
- Once the image is dried I have painted the inside of the flower and the face with colour of my choice and added details to it
- My kid chose to give the black outline on the stenciled textured outlines
- The rest of the canvas was painted to earthy colours by my kid
- We decided to finish off the canvas wall art with Floral Flourish Chipzeb.
Me and my Kiddo enjoyed making this Buddha Canvas Art / Mixed Media Buddha Wall Decor!
Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.
Have a crafty day!