Being humble never hurts anyone , I am a learner and I have a lot to explore in this crafting business and I'm just trying to take along my Instagram family with me in this journey I have set out for. .
Ps This is not to de-motivate you but more like caution (this is kind of caution no one tells you this before you get pregnant and then they say we also went through this )
In the case of building your passion to business includes #tuesdaytip
- uncomfortably high odds of failure from my experience Just when I thought I hit a great number on blogger , people moved to Facebook. When I got to know all about Facebook and its tool , people moved to Instagram and YouTube. Even before I could figure it out now they are on podcasts .
- Financial uncertainty - just because I announced I'm selling handmade... people didn't jump to buy it it took me 5 years to break even with stalls, collaborating with stores and selling on online portals. Making myself visible wherever possible .
- Incredibly hard decisions (that impact other peoples’ lives) - I had an fracture so 6 months I didn't work then next year I had to leave my thriving business to move to Birmingham for 6months. So technically I have worked only 8 yrs in this business. But my balance sheet had to show this as a loss year .
- Frequent isolation... nobody understands you , you don't fit in regular housewives group and a weirdo in the mommy groups . But then I found my lovely Tribe -Tanvi , Rupa , Tony , Jaya with whom I vent out my sorrows,crafting gossips, business and life. Thanks to them I'm sane...These are my 4 more shots so make sure you build a Tribe you can talk to anything in life..
- Unexpected loneliness and long thankless hours - either I'm overworked or I lose my mojo there is no in between for me
What is your Biggest struggle and hows your life currently ?